Board of Water Supply Valve Repair on June 8 to Affect Waialua Water Service Overnight | News
The following information is provided by the City & County of Honolulu:
Repairs to a valve for an 8-inch water main at 67-215 Farrington Highway will leave about 150 homes in Waialua without water from 11:00 p.m. on Friday, June 8th until 4:00 a.m. Saturday morning on June 9th. The Board of Water Supply (BWS) scheduled this necessary repair work during non-peak water use times in an effort to minimize the impact to the community.Water customers from the intersection of Farrington Highway and Kahui Street down to 67-395 Farrington Highway are advised to store enough water for cooking, drinking, and sanitation needs for the duration of the repair. The affected area includes homes along Kuhi Street and Place, Mamua Place, Puuiki Street, and Ku Place. A water wagon will be positioned at 67-174 Farrington Highway fronting the Waialua United Church of Christ. The valve repair is not expected to result in any lane closures on Farrington Highway in Waialua.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Keiki Bicycle Safety Rodeo at Kapolei Library on May 18
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: 6 Oahu Libraries Start May 13
- Mayor Caldwell announces town hall meeting schedule
- Wahiawa Library Will Offer New Thursday Evening Storytime Starting April 18
- Learn About Medicare Abuse Prevention at Two Oahu Libraries in April and May
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: Kapolei Library Scheduled for May 30
- Geobunga to kick off Hawaii State Public Library's keiki summer reading program "Dig Into Reading"
- Special HSPLS Children's Summer Reading Program Kick-off Event at Kapolei Library on May 28
- "What Is Your Home Worth" seminar
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties