Dillingham Airfield outdoor warning siren to be tested tomorrow morning | News
NORTH SHORE (HawaiiNewsNow) - The City Department of Emergency Management in conjunction with Hawaii State Civil Defense will be testing an outdoor warning siren at Dillingham Airfield tomorrow morning on Thursday, September 13, 2012 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
The siren is being tested to make sure it is fully functional and emits a warning tone at the best possible audible range.
Those who live or work in the surrounding communities or businesses should not be alarmed if they hear the tone while the siren is being tested.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Keiki Bicycle Safety Rodeo at Kapolei Library on May 18
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: 6 Oahu Libraries Start May 13
- Mayor Caldwell announces town hall meeting schedule
- Wahiawa Library Will Offer New Thursday Evening Storytime Starting April 18
- Learn About Medicare Abuse Prevention at Two Oahu Libraries in April and May