Suspect arrested in Mililani bank robberies | News
MILILANI (HawaiiNewsNow) - Honolulu police arrested a man suspected of robbing two Mililani banks in a four-day span.
Kealii Hanakahi was arrested on Haleiwa Road on Wednesday.
Police believe Hanakahi robbed the American Savings Bank last week Friday located on Kipapa Drive. They believe he is also responsible for Tuesday's Bank of Hawaii robbery, located on the same street.
Hanakahi, 30, was arrested for first-degree robbery.
The case is pending investigation.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Keiki Bicycle Safety Rodeo at Kapolei Library on May 18
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: 6 Oahu Libraries Start May 13
- Mayor Caldwell announces town hall meeting schedule
- Wahiawa Library Will Offer New Thursday Evening Storytime Starting April 18
- Learn About Medicare Abuse Prevention at Two Oahu Libraries in April and May