Body found in Mokuleia waters | News
MOKULEIA (HawaiiNewsNow)- An autopsy has been ordered after a man's body was found in the ocean off Mokuleia.
Emergency crews got the call for the apparent drowning at 'Army Beach' at about 10:30 p.m. Saturday night.
The 40-year-old victim has not been identified.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Keiki Bicycle Safety Rodeo at Kapolei Library on May 18
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: 6 Oahu Libraries Start May 13
- Mayor Caldwell announces town hall meeting schedule
- Wahiawa Library Will Offer New Thursday Evening Storytime Starting April 18
- Learn About Medicare Abuse Prevention at Two Oahu Libraries in April and May