HUGS Holds Siblings Camp in Mokuleia | Events
The group HUGS held its first ever siblings camp in Mokuleia this weekend.
While at Camp Erdman, youth participated in activities including archery lessons.
HUGS, also known as "Help, Understanding and Group Support" assists Hawaii's seriously ill children and their families.
The kids at this weekend's camp are the brothers and sisters of those ill children.
They're often neglected because of their siblings' special needs.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Keiki Bicycle Safety Rodeo at Kapolei Library on May 18
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: 6 Oahu Libraries Start May 13
- Mayor Caldwell announces town hall meeting schedule
- Wahiawa Library Will Offer New Thursday Evening Storytime Starting April 18
- Learn About Medicare Abuse Prevention at Two Oahu Libraries in April and May