Eco-Discovery Camp for Girls (Grades 5-12) | Environment
Looking for something fun to do this summer? Girls in grades 5 to 12 are invited to an ecology-based outdoor experience!!
Girls will become investigators and innovators in and around their natural environment, as they explore water, energy, food, plants and environmental justice. They will learn to appreciate the world around them as they perfect their outdoor survival skills before teaming up to take action and make a real difference during the camp and beyond. Make the world a better place whle having fun!
DATES: Camp 1: July 22 - 28, 2012 Camp 2: July 29 - August 4, 2012
TIME: Sunday check-in: 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. Saturday check-out: 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
WHO: Girls in grades 5 -12
FEE: $575.00 per girl participant
REGISTER: online www.girlscouts-hawaii.org Sponsored by Girl Scouts of Hawai`i. This camp is open to the public. You do not have to be a current Girl Scout member to register.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Keiki Bicycle Safety Rodeo at Kapolei Library on May 18
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: 6 Oahu Libraries Start May 13
- Mayor Caldwell announces town hall meeting schedule
- Wahiawa Library Will Offer New Thursday Evening Storytime Starting April 18
- Learn About Medicare Abuse Prevention at Two Oahu Libraries in April and May