Kualoa teams up with Mamolii Productions to Introduce New Evening Dinner Show | Arts & Culture
The following information is provided by Becker Communications:
Kualoa has partnered with Mamolii Productions to present The Legends of Kualoa, a new show that provides guests entertaining cultural presentations of the sacred land of Kualoa and four Hawaiian legends including that of Kahekili, Laamaikahiki, Kamapuaa and Kuilioloa, and the battle of Hiiaka and Mokolii. Guests also enjoy a dinner featuring delicious hand-carved prime rib, island fish with lemon caper butter sauce, grilled island chicken, and selection of sides and dessert. Vegetarian selections are available. The dinner and show can also be combined with two afternoon tours.
"Legends of Kualoa gives guests the opportunity to learn about true Hawaii through tours and hula kahiko, an ancient style of hula," said Kualoa President John Morgan. "During the afternoon tours, they'll be taken to the various parts of Kualoa where they'll learn of the legends and legacy of our sacred land. They then get to see the legends come to life through hula."
To create this authentic Hawaiian experience, Kualoa partnered with Mamolii Productions, a production company that specializes in traditional Hawaiian and Polynesian dances. The troop is lead by Kumu Hula Kui Gapero who is also a Hawaiian language instructor at Kamehameha Schools.
The Legends of Kualoa dinner show is available on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Kamaaina guests can enjoy the experience for $39 per adult and $29 per child (rack rates are $49/adult and $39/child) or combine the dinner and show with tours as outlined below:
- Dinner and show + choice of two Hawaiian experience tours; $77 for adults and $53 for children ages 3-12 (rack rate is $89/adult and $55/child) or
- Dinner and show + choice of one experience tour and one 1-hour ATV or horseback tour for $117 for adults and $100 for children (rack rate is $139/adult and $79/child) Please note, guests must be at least 16 years old to enjoy the ATV tour and 10 years old to enjoy the horseback tour.
For reservations, please call (808) 237-7321 or visit www.kualoa.com
Established in 1850, Kualoa is located on 4,000 acres along Oahu's northeastern coast. Family owned and operated, its mission is to serve as a role model as a steward of the land by preserving, protecting and enhancing Hawaii's natural beauty and culture, while also developing recreational and agricultural enterprises that are compatible with the environment. For more information, call (808) 237-7321 or visit www.kualoa.com
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Keiki Bicycle Safety Rodeo at Kapolei Library on May 18
- HSPLS Continues Internet PC Reservations Upgrade: 6 Oahu Libraries Start May 13
- Mayor Caldwell announces town hall meeting schedule
- Wahiawa Library Will Offer New Thursday Evening Storytime Starting April 18
- Learn About Medicare Abuse Prevention at Two Oahu Libraries in April and May