Liquidation sale and live auction at Turtle Bay |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
Liquidation Sale/Live Auction at Turtle Bay of Furnishings, fixtures and Accessories.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday January 17-January 19th.
FREE and Open to the public, a huge liquidation sale and live auction of Turtle Bay furniture, fixtures and accessories. The liquidation sale will be this Thursday January 17th and January 18th from 1-6pm on the West End Lawn/Stable area. The live auction will be held Saturday January 19th at 10am with preview at 9am.
There is a huge selection of designer like armoires, headboards, night stands, lamps, lanai chairs and dining sets, framed artwork and much more. Come early to save $$$, there will be no reserves, everything must go! For auction information www.joeteipel.com or 538-1961.
10% of the portion of the proceeds will donated to the Turtle Bay Foundation. The Turtle Bay Foundation will aggregate, enhance and oversee the resort’s charitable contributions to the community, including advancing the preservation of historic and cultural sites and environmental stewardship, educational and cultural activities, health care, housing and job training programs, and educational organizations and scholarships.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Attend American Jazz and Bossa Nova Music Workshop at Mililani Library
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Wahiawa Residents on November 16
- RevoluSun presents Free Neighborhood Solar Q&A event for Waipahu Residents on November 20
- Meet Author of "Today's Thought" at Mililani Library on Nov. 23
- "Furoshiki" Craft Workshop Offered at Waipahu Library on Nov. 13
- Meet "Daughter of the Air" Author at Kapolei Library on December 7
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Meet "Nemu Nemu" Webcomic Creator at Kapolei Library this Wednesday, Nov. 6
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free “Flooring Options for Your Home” Seminar
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts “Preparing for Rising Flood Insurance Premiums” Seminar